Trademarks Licensing in Tajikistan
Recordal of the Trademark License Agreement with PTO is mandatory.
The following information and documents are required for Trademark Recordal of License:
- Three originals of the License Agreement signed and sealed by the Parties;
- Original Power of Attorney from both Licensor and Licensee duly signed and sealed with a company stamp;
- Payment of relevant official fees.
The following information shall be mentioned in the Trademark License Agreement:
- Full information on the trademark or trademarks that are the subject of the agreement,
- The name and address of the licensor and licensee,
- The scope of rights to be licensed, including the geographic territory in which the marks are being licensed,
- Royalty amount and terms of payment,
- The provision on nature and quality of the goods and/or services with which the licensee may use the trademark, also known as a “quality control provision,” is mandatory.
The regular time frame of recordal of license is 3-6 months.